Denver International Airport (DEN) posts all new solicitation documents on the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System site (BidNet). Solicitations published prior to this date remain on our website (see links above). BidNet provides a way for local government agencies across Colorado and Wyoming to more effectively notify vendors of solicitation opportunities.
Vendors must register with BidNet to access and download DENís solicitation documents. There is no fee to register or use BidNet. Vendors may elect to pay a fee to receive automatic e-mail notifications for solicitation opportunities applicable to each vendorís identified product/service offerings. Vendors who do not choose to register for notifications are responsible for monitoring the status of the posted bids and related documentation on their own.
BidNet Vendor Registration
It is the responsibility of each potential vendor to monitor the BidNet website regularly for opportunities and to review changes or addenda to bids, quotes or proposals.
BidNet Vendor Support Phone Number: (800) 835-4603.
DEN will not be held responsible for misinformation received from private plan holders. Please use the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing (BidNet) site to obtain solicitation information for the airport.
DEN's concession program consists of more than 171,000 square feet of concession space and more than 140 merchants. In 2013, the concession program generated $295 million in annual gross sales, $1,726 per square foot and $11.22 per enplaning passenger. Concession companies at DEN are selected through a competitive proposal process. When the airport has concession space available to lease, the Commercial Business Innovation section issues a Request for Proposals (RFP) document that describes the space(s) available, concept(s) desired, City of Denver requirements for operating at the airport, as well as required submittal documents.
View current concession opportunities and resource materials.
Send inquires to Concessions Development staff.
Resource Materials for Proposers
DEN's program to ensure consistent, top-quality choices for dining and shopping at the airport.
| (Adobe PDF)
- DEN Concessions Manager Meeting Presentation (March 9, 2021)
- DEN Concessions Manager Meeting Presentation (Dec. 10, 2020)
- Recording DEN Q3 2020 Concessions Manager Meeting (Video file)(Sept. 15, 2020)
- "At Your Gate" Presentation (posted August 6, 2020)
- DEN 2nd Quarter Concessions Manager's Meeting Q & A (from June 16, 2020)
- DEN Concessions Manager's Meeting Video (June 16, 2020)
- DEN Concessions Manager's Meeting Presentation (Sept. 17, 2019)
- DEN Concessions Manager's Meeting Presentation (June 7, 2019)
- DEN Concessions Manager's Meeting Presentation (Jan. 28, 2019)
- DEN Concessions Manager's Meeting Presentation (Sept. 5, 2018)
- DEN Concessions Manager's Meeting Presentation (May 15, 2018)
- DEN Concessions Manager's Meeting Presentation (Feb. 28, 2018)
- DEN Concessions Manager's Meeting Presentation (Nov. 14, 2017)
- DEN Concessions Manager's Meeting Presentation (June 27, 2017)
- DEN Concessions Manager's Meeting Presentation (Nov. 15, 2016)
- Concessions Presentation - 2016 Third Quarter
- Concessions 2015 First Quarter Results
- Concessions 2014 Year-End Results
- Concessions 2013 Year-End Results
- Concessions 2012 Year End Results