DIA Business Announcement — Business Opportunities
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
On Call Marketing, Advertising, Media and Creative Services
CONTRACT NO. 201631111
Denver, Colorado October 31, 2016
City is requesting statement of qualifications for selecting an on-call marketing, advertising, media, communications, and design firm to provide Denver International Airport (DEN) with cost-effective, thoughtful, strategic marketing plans based on sound business reasons. Cityís desired services will include, but are not limited to:
1. Developing a strategic brand marketing/advertising activation plan for DEN including measurements and metrics.
2. Developing compatible and complimentary marketing plans and campaigns for key airport-related initiatives and programs (Concessions, Parking, etc.) with different goals.
3. Evaluating existing research and conducting new research to evaluate DEN messaging and customer experience, developing creative assets and messaging strategies with a focus on public relations, marketing, advertising, website, digital, advertising (TV, Radio, Print, OOH), social media, promotions and visual assets.
4. Ensuring brand alignment with DENís new strategic business plan objectives, strategies, and brand guidelines.
5. Ensure the strategy developed for DEN is aligned with and complimentary to that of City, and other business partners as needed.
Question and Answer Session
A Mandatory Question and Answer Session is set for 9:00 AM, MST, Thursday, November 10, 2016, in the City Conference Room, located within the Terminal, Level 6. At this conference, DEN representatives will answer questions regarding this RFQ, including any written questions submitted to the City prior to the conference. Written questions are due by 2:00 PM, MST, Friday, November 11, 2016, and must be submitted to Cristina Lopez via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. City will post all questions and answers on the DEN Contract Procurement website at http://business.flydenver.com/bizops/rfp.asp following the deadline for submittal of questions.
Statement of Qualification Due
All SOQs must be sealed and identified as to content and be received by Cristina Lopez, Business Management Services (Procurement), Administration Office Building (AOB), Room 8810, Denver International Airport, 8500 Pena Boulevard, Denver, Colorado 80249-6340, not later than 2:00 PM, MST, Tuesday, November 22, 2016. Late SOQs are non-responsive and will not be considered for pre-qualification.
Statement of Qualification Submittal Location
Two (2) electronic copies (on flash drives) of the SOQ must be addressed and forwarded to the following location: Cristina Lopez, Business Management Services (Procurement), Administration Office Building (AOB), Room 8810, Denver International Airport, 8500 Pena Boulevard, Denver, Colorado 80249-6340.
Questions and RFQ Change
City will not respond to telephone inquiries regarding this RFQ. All questions must be submitted via email beginning at Friday, November 11, 2016, by 2:00 pm to email@example.com. City will post all questions and answers on the DEN Contract Procurement website at http://business.flydenver.com/bizops/rfp.asp following the deadline for submittal of questions.
Any changes to this RFQ shall be made in the form of an addendum and shall be posted on the DEN Contract Procurement Website. City reserves the right to revise this RFQ by issuing addenda at any time before the SOQ due date and will post all addenda to the Website.
Cityís Division of Small Business Opportunity (DSBO) has reviewed the project below. DSBO determined this project is not subject to an M/WBE goal. While this project is not subject to the DSBO Ordinance, City strongly encourages all participants in City projects to seek independent partnerships with SBEs, MBEs, WBEs, and other business enterprises through supply chain activities, prime/subcontractor partnerships, and joint ventures for any aspect of the project.
|2:17 AM Denver time
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
8500 Peña Blvd. | Denver, Colorado | 80249-6340 | (303) 342-2000
City & County of Denver, Department of Aviation